Processing your request

Thank you for your patience.

Modify Home Service

Please use the form below to request changes to your existing home's service, including:

  • Repositioning of your existing meter and/or electric service drop
  • Removal of your existing meter and/or electric service drop
  • The removal of a temporary service
  • Removal of an outdoor light, leased from Public Service Company of Oklahoma
  • Upgrading your electrical service to provide sufficient power for a new heating or air conditioning system or other large electrical appliance.

Information on Public Service Company of Oklahoma's requirements for electrical service can be found in our Meter and Service Guide .

Service Change Details

Equipment additions
List any other equipment you need added.

Account Information

11-digit number at the top of your bill
For business-owned residences
Apt, suite, building, unit, etc.

Contact Information

Welcome back!

Please login to manage your account.