100% Home-Grown Oklahoma Wind Power For Your Home Or Business
It makes more sense than ever: harnessing Oklahoma's abundant wind to generate electricity. It conserves non-renewable resources for other uses. It helps protect our natural environment. And it’s good for the economy.
Now, with WindChoice from PSO, you can put Oklahoma wind to work in your home or business for a few extra dollars a month.
How does WindChoice work?
- You decide how much WindChoice you want, up to 100%.
- PSO purchases a corresponding amount of wind power renewable energy certificates (REC).
- The WindChoice cost of $.0042 per kWh is added as a line item to your bill. For a home that uses 1,200 kWhs or energy per month, enrolled in 50% WindChoice, the WindChoice cost would be about $2.50 per month (1,200 X 50% x 0.0042 = $2.50).
- You retain the rights to claim the renewable benefits you purchase.
- Each megawatt of clean wind power that is generated is one less megawatt that has to be generated using fossil fuels.
WindChoice is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to positively impact our future as we move toward less dependence on fossil fuels.
WindChoice cost calculator