a. Passively collected information
During your use of this site or app, we may collect anonymous information about your visit here through the use of server logs, cookies, scripts, tracking pixels and other Web traffic tracking systems. This information is aggregated and used to improve user experience through analysis of user activities. This information is never combined with any of the personally identifiable information you may provide in your use of the features of this site or app.
b. Personally identifiable information
On certain forms of this site or app, you may be asked to provide information about yourself or your account with us, either to identify yourself to us or to request a service from us. In each case, we will inform you what information is provided at your option and what information is required to complete the transaction or activity you are engaged in. If you are unwilling to provide this required information, you will be unable to complete the requested transaction.
Use and Disclosure of Information
The information you provide to us will be used to respond to requests you may make for services. Some or all of this information may be added to your permanent account record and may be used for research purposes.
In addition, we may use elements of this information in the following situations:
- We may transfer the information to Public Service Company of Oklahoma’s affiliates and subsidiaries, unless such transfer is prohibited by law;
- We may transfer the information as part of a merger, consolidation, acquisition, divestiture or other corporate restructuring (including bankruptcy);
- We may make the information available to third parties who are providing the product, service or information that you have requested (but not your password);
- We may make such information available to third parties who are providing services to Public Service Company of Oklahoma (for example, providing the information to third parties performing computer-related services for Public Service Company of Oklahoma);
- We may use the information to communicate with you about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose the information if we believe that disclosure is required by law or regulation or in response to a subpoena or other order of a court or other governmental agency.
Also, Public Service Company of Oklahoma reserves the right to share any aggregated information (i.e., non-personally identifiable information) with any third parties for any reason, unless prohibited by law.
Public Service Company of Oklahoma takes reasonable steps to protect your personally identifiable information as it is transferred to us, through the use of Web technologies such as the Secure Sockets Layer and others. However, no Internet transmission of information is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, e-mail sent to or from Public Service Company of Oklahoma may not be secure.
How to Reach Us
Changes to This Policy
This policy was last revised on December 13, 2017.