Advanced Digital Meters
With AMI, PSO offers programs to conserve energy, add convenience and save customers money.
Secure Web Portal
With AMI, customers have access to a secure web portal with near real-time data, usage information and tools to proactively make energy consumption changes instead of responding reactively to an after-the-fact bill.
- The forecasted bill feature will help customers make informed decisions by giving customers the ability to see energy usage, bill-to-date information and forecasted bill information.
- With the temperature overlay, customers will have the ability to view usage with corresponding local weather temperatures.
Saving is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Follow these steps and get started today!
- Go to PSOklahoma.com
- Log in to your account
- Not registered yet? Click the "Register" button and follow the prompts
- Once you've logged in, click "Energy Usage"
- Go to "Energy Advisor" and discover how much electricity you use yearly, monthly, hourly, or in 15-minute intervals
- Use the data to learn about factors that influence energy consumption such as time of day or weather
Let The Savings Begin!
- Take advantage of the "profile" section to enter information specific to your home that will help create an energy-savings plan just for you
- Use the energy report and home comparison tools
- Check out our program offerings to make sure you're maximizing your savings potential